The parents will be able to click on the link and fill the form online. After submitting the data you will receive a temporary registration number through your mail. The same need to be furnished at the cash counter along with the registration fee and required documents for the completion of the registration process.
Documents Required for Registration
- 1. ATTESTED COPY OF BIRTH CERTIFICATE (KG -1, KG – 2 & GRADE 1).
- 2. PASSPORT COPY WITH VALID VISA PAGE (STUDENT & PARENT).
- 3. ORIGINAL & COPY OF EMIRATES ID (STUDENT & PARENT).
- 4. Attested transfer certificate (Attested by either the Embassy or Consulate of UAE in the respective country)
- 5. Attested copy of the last report card/mark sheet
- 6.1 photo (Passport size).
- 7. Vaccination Card
- Submission Timing of online registration forms with required documents to the school registration office
- 08.30 am to 1.00 pm, 04.30 pm to 05.30 pm (Sunday to Thursday) and 09.30 am to 12.30 pm (Saturday).
|1. Online registration will be confirmed only on payment of fees within two working days at the fee counter in the school.|
|2. Admission will be based on Entrance Test & availability of seats from KG 2 to 9.|
|3. Entrance tests will be conducted and the date will be intimated at the time of registration.|
|4. Registration does not guarantee admission. Registration fee is non refundable.|
Minimum Age Requirement as per ADEC regulations:-
KG I: 3 years and 8 months as on 31st March, 2019
KG II: 4 years and 8 months as on 31st March, 2019
Grade I: 5 years and 8 months as on 31st March, 2019