The school gives individual attention to all the students and caters to the needs of talented as well as weak students. The weak students are given attention by conducting afternoon classes. Extra curricular activities are promoted to the maximum. The last period of every Thursday is kept apart for literary, artistic and scientific activities. Regular picnic for the K.G and lower class students is another activity which is very much appreciated by the parents. In order to bring out the latent talents of the students, various intra school and inter school competitions are conducted every year.
• A common syllabus in accordance with the CBSE and Kerala Board up to Std. VII.
• Syllabus prescribed by the Kerala Board from Std.VIII.
• Malayalam is taught from Std. I as per the syllabus of Kerala Education Board
• Urdu, Tamil and Bengali are offered as optional languages.
• Arabic is taught from K.G. classes.
• Systematic coaching of Holy Quran and Islamic studies for Muslim students, and Moral Science to non-Muslim students.
• Intensive computer studies for students from Std. IV onwards
• Class room equipped with Computers and circuit Libraries
• Class room Computers are fruitfully used as teaching tools .
• Specially devised learning packages to tap out the talents of the students .
• Bus facilities to all areas in Al Ain
• Moderate fee structure
• A blessing for expatriates in the UAE who aspire quality education at moderate fees.
• Well equipped laboratories for science subjects to effect learning by doing
• Well equipped audio-video library to facilitate higher levels of learning
• Child centred, activity based pedagogical strategy
• Well trained counsellors to meet with the challenging individualistic problems of the taught
• Well set and highly organized sports department that offers varying kinds of sports and games. The school has been champions in many popular inter school events in UAE