The school gives individual attention to all the students and caters to the needs of talented as well as weak students. The weak students are given attention by conducting afternoon classes. Extra curricular activities are promoted to the maximum. The last period of every Thursday is kept apart for literary, artistic and scientific activities. Regular picnic for the K.G and lower class students is another activity which is very much appreciated by the parents. In order to bring out the latent talents of the students, various intra-school and inter-school competitions are conducted every year.
• A common syllabus in accordance with the CBSE and Kerala Board up to Std. VII.
• Syllabus prescribed by the Kerala Board from Std.VIII.
• Malayalam is taught from Std. I as per the syllabus of Kerala Education Board.
• Urdu, Tamil and Bengali are offered as optional languages.
• Arabic is taught from K.G. classes.
• Systematic coaching of Holy Quran and Islamic Studies for Muslim students, and Moral Science to non-Muslim students.
• Intensive computer studies for students from Std. IV onwards.
• Classroom equipped with computers and circuit libraries.
• Classroom computers are fruitfully used as teaching tools.
• Specially devised learning packages to tap out the talents of the students.
• School Bus to all areas of Al Ain.
• A blessing for expatriates in the UAE who aspire quality education at moderate fee structure.
• Well-equipped laboratories for science subjects to effect learning by doing.
• Well-equipped audio-video library to facilitate higher levels of learning
• Child-centred, activity-based pedagogical strategy.
• Well-trained counselors to meet with the challenging individualistic problems of the kids.
• Well set and highly organized sports department that offers varying kinds of sports and games. The school has been the champions in many popular inter-school events in the UAE.